Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Six Months Home...




I can't believe Tessa has been home for six months. On one hand, it feels like we were just in Taiwan yesterday...on the other, it feels like we've been a family of five for a long time.

Tessa melts into our family like she was always meant to be here. And I believe all of my kids were meant to be ours. They each fit so perfectly. So different, yet so ours.

This past month has been one of sickness. Nothing major, just constantly battling one snotty nose after another. Some sun would be helpful. :)

Other than that, life continues on at a good pace...a blessed pace...and I am at such peace with my family and my role as a mom. It's what I was meant to do...

Here are a few cuties of my cutie (I really need to add pics of Jake & Sara too, huh)!! First pigtails! Aren't they CUTE?? :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pigtails !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She has gotten so big
Love
Grams

HollyMarie said...

Michelle, I LOVE the first pigtails.. they are adorable! Isn't it nice to know you are doing exactly what you were meant to do? And our children are such blessings to us. :)

Katie said...

Oh, she looks so big already! I love the pigtails!

w8tn4 said...

She is just beautiful! I can't believe that it has been 6 months since you were in that Typhoon!

Beth said...

OMG, could she be any cuter??? She's just adorable!!