Wednesday, April 14, 2010

15 months appointment

Well, last week Tessa had her 15 month appointment. (Yup, I'm behind on blogging.) She is doing really well. She weighs 18 lbs., 15 oz, and is 30.5 inches tall. Less than 5th percentile for weight and 50% for height. That's 3 inches taller than her 12 month appointment, so I'm guessing one of them was measured wrong! :)

She is walking well now. A bit wobbly, but boy is she determined. The day we went to the doctor's office, I was explaining to the nurse that she couldn't stand up from a sit without holding onto something. She must not have been happy with me reporting that she couldn't do that, because that afternoon she worked and worked on it and perfected it by the next day. :)

The talking is coming. I think she is trying to say, "thank you." It actually sounds nothing like thank you, but she makes the same two syllables at the appropriate times. :) She's also trying to say, "good girl." :) She says uh oh and mama and dada. Oh, and meow. :)

Jake and Sara are doing wonderfully. They both had fabulous conferences and I am so proud of them. They are signing up for t-ball/baseball this spring. Should be fun. :)

Here are some pics from the yard yesterday (Jake was at school) and one of Tessa in action. :) (OK, I'm having issues posting pictures for some reason, so I'll post them separately above.)

No comments: