Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Care Package #3

Since there's not a whole lot I can do to bring Tessa home faster, I've been biding my time by buying things for her. :) I absolutely love seeing her in pictures in the outfits I had picked out and sent to her foster family.

So, in this care package:
-adorable Gymboree watermelon shorts outfit, size 3-6 months
-Gymboree navy romper, size 3-6 months
-Carters floral romper, size 6 months
-cherry romper, size 9 months
-Carters sleeper and bib, size 6 months
-pink stuffed elephant that plays music
-dried cherries for the foster family
-photo album with pictures of our family for Tessa to look at
-soft "I Love You" book
-rattle toy
-disposable camera
-package of five Gerber onesies, size 6-9 months
-six little hairbows for all of her beautiful hair
-four pacifiers, two different sizes (0-6 months and 6+ months)
-one teeny tiny pair of Gymboree crib shoes, size 01
-sweet little purple bunny from her grandma
-an extremely adorable cherry romper with matching hair barrette (I'm having a hard time shipping this one out, but I'm afraid she wouldn't get a chance to wear it here), size 9 months (but a small 9 months)

Also included...lots of love. :)




No comments: