Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Growth Measurements...

I have to give kudos to the organization that Tessa is in foster care through in Taiwan, called TWCA. They have been awesome about getting us updated pictures, videos and measurements.

As of the end of May (just shy of 5 months) Tessa weighed 13.5 lbs and was 23 inches long. That means she grew an inch and gained 1/2 lb in the last month.

Edited to add: I just looked up Sara's size at 5 months...she was 2 inches longer and 3 lbs heavier! Tessa is definitely a peanut!

3 comments:

w8tn4 said...

Thank you Michelle! I can always count on you to tell me to go check my email for updates!!! I hope we get our travel dates together so you can tell me when we are going! Tessa is getting so big and her smile is beautiful! I am jealous that she is wearing clothes that you sent her!

Jami

Lisa said...

Oops....I'm behind! Tessa is a doll and so perfect!! Love those sweet cheeks!!
:) Lisa

Casey said...

She is so sweet!! I love her big smile. She looks so perfect.

Casey