There's this fun game in Bloggy world were people tag each other. If you get tagged, you tell 7 weird/unusual things about yourself in your blog, then tag 7 other people. Beth tagged me (hi Beth)! So...here's odd things about me.
1. I've got some quirky food rules. If at any time it swam, I'm not eating it. :) And, for other meat, if there's a bone nearby, I also will not eat it. See, I love animals..but I also love meat. So, to justify the eating of the animal in my head, I have to convince myself it just came from the grocery store, and not an actual animal. If there's a bone on my meat, it's pretty hard to pretend it wasn't alive at one time. Completely nuts...I know.
2. In high school, I tore my ACL in my right knee. I had a full blown knee surgery and I still have a screw just below my kneecap you can actually feel. Grosses people out. :) Then, about 4 years ago while playing volleyball, I tore the ACL in my LEFT knee. Better doctor did the repair, no screw on that one. What can I say, I'm a clutz.
3. When I was 20 years old, I was within 10 days of getting married when I broke it off. 10 days. I shudder at the thought of marrying that guy. He has since managed to get himself a criminal record. Luckily, I married the RIGHT guy 5 years later and we're still going strong.
4. My husband and I are both HUGE coffee freaks. We love mochas and he makes me one every single morning. :)
5. I've finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up...now that I'm 34. :) I LOVE my social work classes and can't wait to complete my degrees.
6. I'm tall....5'10" and I HATE it. Always have.
7. I'm the baby in a family of FIVE girls. My poor parents.
OK...so here's who I tag: