Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What a relief!!

Apparently, our agency was confused about dates in our files. They were using one date, when they should have been using another. Doesn't make sense, I know, but the bottom line is that our wait will NOT be 2-3 years. In fact, I think we're around number 7 in line for a referral.

Gladney still hasn't received any referrals from Taiwan for our program, but the director is in China/Taiwan right now asking for referrals. Hopefully, we'll start to see some movement in our program.

Thank you for all the prayers and well wishes. It seems as though things are back on track for bringing Chloe home! :)

5 comments:

Deb said...

Lori had told me about your long wait....so glad to hear that they were wrong! This is sounding much more promising!

Cramber said...

Which orphanage is your program using? I am a bit concerned that you said Gladney is over there "asking for referrals." That doesn't sound very ethical, if that is really the case. I know that my agency (that works with Chung Yi) hasn't received a NSN infant referral since December of last year. Sometimes it just takes awhile - and Gladney hasn't taken over for very long.

Cramber said...

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the clarification on my blog - I think I understand now. Good luck!

Amber L.

Casey said...

You have a beutiful family.
I hope your wait isn't very long.

Best wishes.
Casey

HollyMarie said...

That sounds a lot better Michelle!