Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First Care Package

I'm finished putting together Chloe's first care package and it will leave here tomorrow on its way to her.

Included in the care package:
-MP3 Bear with recordings of us reading and singing to our girl
-Chocolate covered dried cherries from our area for TWCA staff/foster family
-Super soft pink blanket that I slept with in hopes that she'll get to know my smell
-Soft toy with black and white photos of all four of us
-Disposable camera
-5 pink and brown Carter's onesies (size 0-3 months)
-2 sleepers (size 0-3 months)
-1 cherry romper (0-3 months)
-Taggy blankie
-Teething toy
-Baby keys

I bought all 0-3 month clothes because she was under 6 pounds when she was born, so I'm hoping the smaller size will still fit her. I'll probably send another care package out in a month or so with bigger clothes. :)





1 comment:

HollyMarie said...

ADorable items! How exciting to think she could be wearing some of those precious clothes in just a few days. :)