Thursday, March 5, 2009

Paperwork Update

On Saturday we got our adoption contracts from Taiwan/Gladney. Monday we had them notarized (along with the rest of dossier), then Tuesday I drove them downstate to be certified. After that I sent them off to TECO (the Taiwanese equivalent of a consulate) and they should arrive at Gladney by Friday. On Monday, they're off to Taiwan (unless there is a problem, of course).

So, God speed little dossier, go do what you do best in Taiwan...and do it FAST. :)

Now, we wait. And wait. And wait. In the meantime, I'm putting together a care package to send to Chloe. I'll post more about that later.

I'll be going private in the next day or two, so make sure you email me if you want to continue reading. If you have sent me your email address, I will send you an invite.

Thanks!

No comments: