Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tessa's Catscan



Today, Tessa had her catscan. It was hard to have the nurse take my baby from my arms, but she did really well. They actually gave her some gas to help her fall asleep and keep still during the test. She was pretty mad when she woke up, but settled down after her bottle. She had an echocardiogram on Monday, and hopefully we'll hear the results from both tests soon. Please keep our Tessa in your prayers that all is well with our little peanut.

Pics from the day...she loves her little swing! And a pic of the three of them...man is it hard to get three kids looking in one direction at once!! Hats off to you moms!! :)

We are all progressing well as a family. Tessa continues to bond well to all of us, but still slightly prefers mom. She definitely knows her family though and isn't too keen on strangers holding her yet. She continues to sleep well, maybe waking once per night to get her diaper changed. This blows me away, since neither of my other kids cared when they were wet, or even poopy. Tessa will scream bloody murder when she poops! What a princess!! We love her to pieces and feel very blessed to have been chosen to be her family.

11 comments:

Michael said...

She's too cute, Michelle! Best of luck with the test results - we'll be thinking of you!

Mike

Our Second Miracle said...

I hope the test results come back okay. So glad to hear that she is bonding well. The picture is darling of all 3 of your kiddos. :) Oh, Zoe also screams after having a poopy diaper. These girls like to be clean! :)

Robin said...

I love the picture of all 3 kiddos. It really is hard to get those shots. lol. Tessa is in our prayers as are you.

HollyMarie said...

I'll pray that the results are good ones! :) Glad you're continuing to settle in. She is such a peanut.

Lisa said...

Michelle,
How swee the 3 little ones look together. You guys ars in my thoughts and prayers.
LOL
Lisa

Debberoo said...

Oh I can imagine how hard that must have been for you. Sending all good thoughts that the results come back great.

Beth said...

Michelle, I'll be thinking of you and keeping you all in my thoughts!!! She's adorable and I'm glad to hear that all is going well with the bonding and transition to being home!!

QingLu Mama said...

Love the pic of the three of them, even if they're looking in different directions...they are all together!
Tessa will be in our prayers, please keep us posted.
And so happy to hear you all are doing so well settling in!

And of course she loves Mom, you rock!
Jennifer

Lisa said...

Oh, gosh, please know prayers are coming from Illinois! I know it will all be fine, but how scary for you!!

Beautiful photos!!
Big hugs!
Lisa

Terry said...

I love the picture of them together! Glad to hear she is settling in and knows her family. She must get a lot of kisses! :-)

We will definitely be keeping you in our prayers for good news!

Elena said...

It's so great to hear that Tessa is adjusting so well. She is such a doll!! I really hope all the medical results come out fine. I definitely keep you in my thoughts.
Best wishes
Elena